Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunny, dry and much cooler

296 days
281.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 280.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.0)
  • Average weight for the week: 280.9
___________________________________________________________
Holding steady, weighing late
Another great night's sleep. Didn't get out of bed until nearly 8:00am. Didn't finish working out, showering and weigh-in until 11:30am, so it probably contains some inaccuracy.

Breakfast
A slice of onion rye toast with apricot jam and low-fat cream cheese. Two Kashi blueberry waffles with a sliver of butter and syrup. Gjuice with meds (which I totally forgot yesterday) and coffee.

Dinner
We made spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. We ate sensible portions and gave the rest to Oliver (but no garlic bread for him!). There was no dessert. At some point during the game, I made myself an almond butter-and-Nutella sandwich on Deli Flats. I drank a bunch of glasses of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment