281.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 280.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.0)
___________________________________________________________
It's the water, stupid!
I consumed a lot of water yesterday, and in spite of certain foods I consumed, I still lost a pound and a half. This is the direction I want to be in. Lost time is not found again.
Breakfast
Oatmeal with honey and cinnamon, a tiny leftover roll from Mama T's with low-fat cream cheese on one half and some of that nice, soft French cheese on the other.
Lunch
A sliced pear, a bowl of salad with some Challah to push it around in the bowl, a reheated final piece of Zorn's chicken and an Orange Mango yogurt with Cool Whip, all washed down with a huge glass of water.
Dinner
I had two hot dogs, with mustard, ketchup and relish, and a small bowl of baked beans with some iced tea. For a late dessert during the Yankee game, I had a slice of pear pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment