Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Slightly warmer out this morning

308 days
282.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 283.0 (pounds left: -0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 89.0)
___________________________________________________________
Are all things really possible?
Two-and-a-half pounds gone, just like that? Snap? Go figure. Maybe there's still a chance that I'll get down under 280 again this week. Maybe a lot of good things can happen.

Breakfast
White Chocolate Raspberry yogurt with Cool Whip and a teaspoon of flax mixed in. Coffee and Gjuice with my vitamins and pills.

Lunch
Two dogs, with mustard, ketchup and relish and three veggie meatballs I found in the freezer in an unmarked bag. They were pretty good.

Dinner
Boy's Night Out, at Portofino. A bottle of water, and two loaded slices, one with spinach and mushrooms, the other, frequently urged on me by my daughter Jaime, Buffalo chicken. Both very good and filling, possibly too filling.

At the pool hall, another bottle of water and a half of a donut (shared with Richie) and back at home, I sliced up a honeydew and a watermelon, had some of those and another big glass of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment