Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Soaking wet Tuesday

294 days
282.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 279.0 (pounds left: 3.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.5)
___________________________________________________________
Slight gain
Since my morning was somewhat less than stellar, I'm guessing that I really didn't gain a pound. But I guess I'll have to wait until the spirit moves me to learn the truth.

In the meantime, Richie's "little meals" idea marches on.

8:30am
Half a grapefruit and the two remaining slivers of onion rye, toasted. One had a sliver of butter. The other had a reheated meatball, some sauce and a little grated cheese. I needed something more substantial than just a half a grapefruit to get things moving. The juice from that half powered my meds down and my second cup of coffee followed me to the office.

11:00am
Watermelon yogurt with Cool Whip, water. Some watermelon slices.

12:45pm
Wonderful spicy black bean burger with red onion, artichoke heart, relish and ketchup. More water.

3:15pm
Pear, cut in sections.

5:00pm
High Tea, with a frozen slice of pizza and another little chunk of baguette while I prepared dinner for Oliver.

7:40pm
Dinner out with the boys. One regular slice, one campagnola (with broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes) and a bottle of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment