No weigh-in
___________________________________________________________
We were very lucky to arrive alive
We both got very loaded last night. I didn't even wake up until nearly 11am and before I knew it, we were in the car on the way to a bridal shower. I spent it downstairs with the father of the groom and his future in-law, watching a baseball game.
There was no weigh-in and no workout this morning. Tomorrow I will get back on the horse.
Brunch
There was a salad with chicken, some French toast with syrup and baked apples and a slice of rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream. And coffee.
Dinner
We brought in grilled chicken salad from Mama T's and a pizza. I had one slice with mushrooms and one without. For dessert with had tea and these enormous chocolate chip cookies. And now I'm ready to die from undoing so much good work.
Tomorrow morning, it's back to the plan. No more distractions until the big wedding in December.
No comments:
Post a Comment