Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday at last

305 days
281.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 283.0 (pounds left: -2.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 87.5)
___________________________________________________________
It's ugly out there
But in spite of the ugliness, I did the entire routine, including running outside in the rain and raking in the yard. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. No loss, but no gain. Stayed steady at 281. If I do no better than this, I'm better off than I was on Monday, but there are still two days to take a few more pounds off this frame. The only potential obstacle will be a restaurant dinner on Saturday night, but that's The Jolly Fisherman in Old Roslyn and there's a good chance that I can eat properly and not blow it, especially if I'm really good all day.

Breakfast
Oatmeal, with cinammon, honey, flax and granola. Gjuice with meds. Coffee.

Lunch
Two pieces of chicken, reheated. Bowl of leftover salad. A few pieces of Z-crackers (soon they'll be gone!). Michelle's soup. Big lunch.

Dinner
We had Kobe beef burgers. While preparing sautéed onions for Robin, I had about eight Ritz crackers with sliced Asiago cheese on them. I also had a pretty nice pear. I had a slice of red onion, a bunch of warmed artichoke and some ketchup and relish on mine. We had a few glasses of Ménage à Trois red wine. Later, I finally finished the remaining sliver of pear pie, with Cool Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment