285.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 283.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 91.5)
___________________________________________________________
Almost bagged the whole thing
It was nice and toasty in bed this morning. Before going to bed, I closed the bedroom window. Last night was really, really cold and I knew it would be freezing in the morning. But I cranked up the engine and got started around 6:20am after a little snooze and moved up to the next level.
And after all that, when I saw the scale, I was extremely discouraged. It's incredible how much work is involved in taking it off and how easily it goes back on. I'm right where I was a month ago, like the entire month never happened.
But I'm not going to give up. If it takes a greater effort, then that's what I'll have to give it. It's a setback, and I promised myself I would not beat myself up over those when they occurred. I'll get right back into it and get those pounds back off.
Breakfast
Coffee. Ezekiel muffin with almond butter and Nutella. Gjuice with vitamins and pills.
Lunch
Veggie burger on Deli Flat with red onion, artichoke, swiss cheese, relish and ketchup.
Dinner
Pancakes. No butter, only syrup.
Throughout the day, lots of water.
No comments:
Post a Comment