279.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 280.0 (pounds left: -0.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 86.0)
___________________________________________________________
And crossed back yet again!
Yet another weird weight fluctuation. This is the widest flip yet: four pounds. Perhaps it's time to look at a new scale? Either way, I'll take it, especially after what I consumed yesterday.
Breakfast
A friend called early this morning to invite me out to breakfast. Would I forgo my Thursday standard? I did. We went to a recently opened diner and I had essentially the same thing, but on a plate with crispy home fries (those'll probably send the scale back up tomorrow morning).
Lunch
Nice big salad. Some cheese sprinkled on top. Huge glass of water.
Dinner
A salad and two reheated slices of pizza. While cooking Robin's omelet, I had two slices of Jarlsberg Light cheese rolled around leftover pieces of Nova. After dinner, I also had a slice of onion rye with cream cheese, purely out of aggravation as I watched the Yankees dig themselves a hole and then climb up and over, only to get buried again and force the ALCS back to the Bronx Saturday night, where I may likely have a ticket and the forecast is for humidity and rain...lots and lots of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment