280.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 279.0 (pounds left: 1.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 86.5)
___________________________________________________________
Slight loss again
Day four of the "Richie's little meals" experiment. Since beginning, I've lost a pound each day (after first going up by a pound). Seems to be pretty good so far. I don't feel hungry. But I got up late enough this morning, after last night's horrifying Yankee defeat, to bypass the stationary bike until later this afternoon.
8:30am
Bacon-egg-and-swiss-on-a-roll-salt-and-pepper-bacon-very-well-done-please sandwich. It's the culinary zenith of my week, week in and week out. I also had Gjuice to wash down my meds and coffee.
10:30am
Had a white chocolate raspberry yogurt with Cool Whip. Big glass of water, then another.
12:00pm
Had a nice salad, with the works.
3:45pm
Had a combined tea and fruit snack. Had a small bowl of flax with soy milk. Another few big glasses of water.
6:30pm
The rest of the salad, followed by barbequed boneless chicken thighs with oven roasted potatoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment