276.0 pounds*
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 3.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
- Average weight for the week: 275.9
___________________________________________________________
No surprises this morning
Yesterday, I went completely off the beaten path, with the sole exception of exercise. Today, there was none of that to speak of. I woke up at 9:30am and said @%$! it. Also, the asterisk above (*) refers to the fact that this morning's weigh-in was done with NO exercise and way later than usual. It still counts, but it's questionable, from a statistical viewpoint.
Meanwhile, net-net, a little under a half-pound higher than last week, so this ship moved in the wrong direction this week. And with Thanksgiving on Thursday, a difficult test lies ahead. Portion control, exercise and laying off the alcohol will be the keys this week.
Breakfast
Pancakes with lite syrup, coffee and Gjuice to wash down the meds.
12:25pm
Alex and I got sushi at Park's Happy Farm. Mine was a brown rice spicy tuna and avocado roll. And a Big water.
3:00pm
At Steve Epstein's memorial service in Manhattan, I consumed probably three vodkas on the rocks along with some cheese, a cracker or two and some brownies.
8:30pm
At Kinsale's bar and grill, I had a cheddar cheese melt with Irish bacon and crispy fries. I ate most of the sandwich and about half the fries. It was odd but somewhat liberating leaving over so much food, which wasn't a lot to begin with. Oh yeah...two Big waters. Nice glasses. I wish I'd taken one.
10:45pm
A key lime yogurt with Cool Whip and a pear. Another Big water. Oh yeah, and a handful of Z-crackers with nothing and a fingertip scoop of almond butter.
All in all, a real diversion from the strict routine. But I sure did work out this morning.
3:45pm
Le Pain Quotidien in Manhattan with Freddie and Alex and, eventually, Robin. I had a cup of green tea with Splenda and an odd assortment of finger sandwiches that we all shared. Mine was ham, Freddie's was egg salad and Alex's was some sort of pear and pesto affair. We were going to share a slice of apple pie but they were sold out.
7:30pm
We brought in way too much Chinese food from Foo Luck in Commack. Wonton soup, egg roll, boneless ribs, moo-shoo port, beef chow fun and General Tso's chicken. A little of each, too much of all.
No comments:
Post a Comment