275.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 81.5)
___________________________________________________________
And now a full pound
I knew I couldn't depend on staying as low as after fasting for a day for very long. But now I've gone and gained another full pound back after working really hard yesterday to stay low. I guess it could have been worse...I could have jumped all the way back up to 278. Still, I'm staying on the same plan. It feels right for now.
9:30am
The Thursday special, bacon-egg-and-swiss-with-salt-and-pepper-on-a-roll (bacon very well done, please!). Coffee and Gjuice.
10:30am
A half grapefruit and another cup of coffee.
12:30pm
My Subway Veggie Delite and chips with a Big water.
2:15pm
A fresh pear and a Big water.
4:00pm
Tea, with jam and bread.
7:00pm
Taco night. Meat, cheese, lettuce and tomato, combining into one of our kids' old favorite meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment