Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Should be another warm, sunny day

280 days
273.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.0
___________________________________________________________
It's like a TV show inside of me...
Boy...would it be nice to start at this weight tomorrow morning! But it's all a "fake" result because how many days am I going to eat nothing at all?

First food...
Actually, when I came out of anesthesia, they gave me some apple juice and two packages of graham crackers. When I got home, around 12:30pm, I had a bowl of Kashi cereal with some flax, some granola, a banana and some soy milk. I also had a toasted half Ezekiel muffin with almond butter and some coffee, some Gjuice and my medicine.

Next food...
Around 5:15pm, while making dinner for Oliver, I had some Green Tazo Zen tea with Stevia, a toasted slice of Ezekiel bread and some orange marmelstein.

Last Food
Robin brought in Chinese food from China View. Soup, spare ribs, egg rolls and cold noodles with sesame sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment