277.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 279.5 (pounds left: -2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 84.0)
___________________________________________________________
Ballgame over, World Series over...
Yankees win! Thhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuhhh Yankees win!
9:45am
The Thursday special, washed down with Gjuice (and pills of all nations) and coffee. Just one big cup. A Big water came down to work with me immediately following a nice, leisurely bitefest. I'll take a short work break since I didn't finish eating the eggs until nearly 10:20am and I need to be back here for yogurt in 10 minutes!
12:30pm
A bowl of salad. A Big water.
3:15pm
A small serving of split pea soup from the soupermarket, with oysterettes and some shredded parmesan. A Big water.
4:10pm
Tea with toasted Ezekiel, smeared with Cape Cod pear jelly.
Dinner...
Robin is out with her friends tonight, so I'm fending for myself. I consumed the rest of the salad with some additional artichoke, onion and olives. I also ate the remains of Robin's shrimp marinara from more than a week ago. There was only a tiny bit left, like three forkfuls. There was no dessert, but there was a Big water.
No comments:
Post a Comment