273.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 1.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.0)
___________________________________________________________
20 pounds, and for real this time
Two weeks ago, I had my colonoscopy. The morning of the event, I was at this same weight, but that was after a day of taking laxatives and drinking water. I knew the weight would go back up no matter what I did because that was nearly a five pound drop in a single day.
But today I'm there again and where just a short time ago I was frustrated by my inability to get under 280, I'm now flirting with 270 and I have lost 20 pounds since starting this thing. That's a good number. I'll take it.
Breakfast
Oatmeal with cinnamon, honey and flax, coffee and Gjuice to wash down the meds.
11:00am
A half grapefruit and a Big water.
12:25pm
A bowl of leftover penne with a single shrimp from last night, with some shredded parmesan/romano/asiago cheese on it, and a veggie Italian sausage barbecued and eaten on a Deli Flat with some mustard and emerald relish. And a Big water.
2:15pm
An apple, sliced, which I shared with Oliver, and a banana. And a Big water.
4:00pm
Numi Monkey Jasmine Green tea with Stevia and a toasted Ezekiel muffin—both sides—with raspberry jam on one side and orange marmalade on the other.
5:15pm
I reheated another very small portion of pasta in a horrible moment of weakness.
7:15pm
La Scala in Commack. We shared a salad and an eggplant parmagiana with capellini. I had a glas of pinot noir and we also had some complementary bruschetta and a few garlic knots.
No comments:
Post a Comment