278.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 3.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 84.5)
___________________________________________________________
Hard to imagine it getting worse, but it does
Got started at 6:10am today and went the distance. But the weigh-in was disappointing. Another half-pound up. Go figure. Yesterday was the light-eating day of the week. Chinese food, especially the soup, I'm guessing, doesn't help much. A quick internet scan comes up with 178 calories for a bowl. Throw in a lot of crispy noodles and that has to jump to 250.
Breakfast
Kashi, granola, flax and banana in a bowl of soy milk. A swig of Gjuice to wash down the meds and vites and a cup of coffee to take downstairs.
10:30am
A half Ezekiel muffin toasted with almond butter. More coffee.
12:30pm
A spicy black bean burger on a Deli Flat with ketchup, artichoke and relish. A small water.
2:00pm
A pear, shared with Oliver.
6:30pm
There was no tea today. I had a few crackers with cheese and a small bowl of soup while I cooked Oliver's dinner. Then Robin came home and I had three slices of Pizza Supreme and a small water.
8:30pm
A Dunkin' Donuts hot chocolate (small) and two donuts. What was I thinking?
No comments:
Post a Comment