Friday, November 6, 2009

A new low!

284 days
276.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 279.5 (pounds left: -3.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
___________________________________________________________
Bigger than the weather
I was pretty sure I'd lose another half pound, but pleasantly shocked and surprised to lose another pound and a half. This is truly bigger than the weather for me. Just when it was beginning to seem impossibly frustrating, a little light shines in. I know it'll be easy to blow it, but it's also getting easier to live on six meals a day and drink a lot of water.

Breakfast
Wonderful oatmeal with flax, honey and cinnamon. Coffee, Gjuice and the usual gang of idiots.

10:35am
A half-grapefruit and a Big water.

12:35pm
I made myself a veggie Italian Sausage on the grill, with a roll, mustard and relish. Another Big water. Then, after coming back from getting gas in the car and picking up the stuff I need for Monday, I heated up the cup of lentil soup I bought at Shoprite yesterday. Another Big water. I also had a few slices of aged Gouda on Z=crackers.

4:00pm
Tea, Numi Monkey, with Stevia. Ezekiel end and near piece...they looked like one until they fell apart in the toaster...with orange marmalade.

5:30pm
A white chocolate raspberry yogurt with Cool Whip. Another big Water.

6:30pm
An individual pizza (small) in the microwave. On the stove, a bowl of whole-wheat angel hair pasta with leftover tomato sauce and frozen veggie balls. A little salt, pepper, butter and cheese to add flavor. Another big Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment