278.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 5.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 84.5)
___________________________________________________________
You just can't figure this stuff...
...you just have to keep at it. After all I ate yesterday, all I can figure is that in the middle of all that, I still drank lots of water.
So this morning, at least, I've shifted gears again and turned it back in the right direction. It was only a few weeks ago that I was frustrated by my inability to get under 280, so this feels a little better. Even with the ups and downs of the past ten days or so, I'm still keeping it lower.
Breakfast
Peach yogurt, Cool Whip, coffee and Gjuice to wash down the meds.
10:30am
Half grapefruit and a Big water.
1:00pm
The weekly Subway Veggie Delite. Big water.
2:15pm
A sliced pear, which I shared with my devoted hound, who has evolved into as much of a pear lover as his mom and dad. Another Big water.
4:00pm
Green Tazo Zen tea with Stevia and a toasted slice of Ezekiel bread with pear jelly.
7:15pm
Lamb chops with mint jelly and a sweet potato. With apple juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment