Saturday, November 21, 2009

And an even sunnier Saturday

270 days
274.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.5)
___________________________________________________________
The wine? The garlic knots? The little dish of leftover pasta? The time?
The wine theory has already been somewhat discredited. A lot of what I ate for dinner last night was buttery, cheesy and oily, so that could certainly be a factor. The garlic knots, in particular, were swimming in oil even though I went for the less oily ones. Or maybe there's something to the theory about what time you weigh yourself. This morning, it was about an hour and a half later than usual. Either way, there's an additional half pound to account for this morning and I'm back to 19.5 pounds lost. But I live to fight another day.

Breakfast
Kashi Blueberry waffles with lite syrup, coffee and Gjuice to wash down the meds.

12:25pm
Alex and I got sushi at Park's Happy Farm. Mine was a brown rice spicy tuna and avocado roll. And a Big water.

3:00pm
At Steve Epstein's memorial service in Manhattan, I consumed probably three vodkas on the rocks along with some cheese, a cracker or two and some brownies.

8:30pm
At Kinsale's bar and grill, I had a cheddar cheese melt with Irish bacon and crispy fries. I ate most of the sandwich and about half the fries. It was odd but somewhat liberating leaving over so much food, which wasn't a lot to begin with. Oh yeah...two Big waters. Nice glasses. I wish I'd taken one.

10:45pm
A key lime yogurt with Cool Whip and a pear. Another Big water. Oh yeah, and a handful of Z-crackers with nothing and a fingertip scoop of almond butter.

All in all, a real diversion from the strict routine. But I sure did work out this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment