Sunday, November 29, 2009

A sunny Sunday morning

262 days
275.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.0)
  • Average weight for the week: 276.8
___________________________________________________________
A good sleep was disturbed early
Around 5:15am, I got up and found my throat scratchy and a desperate need to blow my nose. I found a handkerchief but it wasn't going to cut it for me. I went to the kitchen and took a swig of NyQuill. That left me out cold until just after 9:00am. I'm taking the day off from working out to work on other things that desperately need doing.

I ended up doing a little bit, some stretching. Not much else. My average weight for the week was up 0.9 pounds from last week. Not a good direction. Got to start moving it back down again.

Breakfast
Pancakes with lite syrup and coffee. Another day without vitamins or medication. Need to get back to getting up really early. Like tomorrow morning.

Late afternoon
Vanilla tea with Stevia and a slice of toasted Ezekiel bread with some pear jelly on it.

Dinner
Robin was thinking of making pasta with meatballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment