279 days
274.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -1.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.5)
___________________________________________________________
All that gurling for a half pound
Now if I can just follow the plan, as I've been doing, I should be able to continue moving downward from here. Provided, that is, that Hurricane Ida doesn't send me into a binge!
8:40am
Strawberry kiwi yogurt with fresh black raspberries and Cool Whip. Coffee. Gjuice and medication.
10:30am
A half grapefruit and another cup of coffee.
12:30pm
My Subway Veggie Delite and chips with a Big water.
2:15pm
A fresh pear and a Big water.
4:00pm
Tea, with jam and bread.
6:00pm
A few Z-crackers with cheese.
7:15pm
Four mini-pizzas in the m'wave and a reheated piece of chicken cutlet with mustard. A Big water. And later, before bed, a Z-cracker with cheese and one of those frozen fruit bars...raspberry.
No comments:
Post a Comment