Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving arrives...100 days have passed

265 days
276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
___________________________________________________________
There's just no logic to it, but the discipline is important
Slept late, but did the routine. Gained two pounds...not likely, certainly not based upon yesterday's consumption, but there could have been a serious lack of water. Go figure. Late weigh-in. A momentary blink of 275.0. Weighing yourself every day is statistically relevant only under the most identical circumstances of time. Even a half hour could mean a significantly different number. The way you stand. Look up? Look down? (You're pissing on your shoe.)

Breakfast
Robin nearly freaked completely out when, around 10:00am I informed her I'd be right back. I was going for the Thursday special, the gastronomic highlight of my week. In various ways all employing clearly understandable language, she made it evident that that exercise would be a colossal mistake on my part. Not wanting to make such a mistake, I passed, and replaced it with the remaining two Kashi blueberry waffles.

No mid-morning snack...no lunch. Lots of Thanksgiving to come
Almost impossible to recount...a bunch of M&M's peanuts for sure. On the appetizers, I strayed from the table to avoid the seemingly inevitable. But I did some celery and carrots. I also did some shrimp and eventually, I'd say I had two pigs-in-blankets.

For dinner, I had a salad, then I had a turkey wing and part of another, some sweet potatoes, some scalloped potatoes, some filet mignon (which i ate while carving the turkey), some of Robin's wonderful spinach quiche and Jello® mold, some gravy...that's pretty much dinner. Dessert was out of hand. Two slices of mousse pie, one chocolate and one peanut butter. Intense. Wonderful. Coffee. Some mandelbread. A ginger cookie. Don't recall much else, but the damage is surely done.

No comments:

Post a Comment