278.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 6.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 85.0)
___________________________________________________________
This is just...wrong
This day was a throwaway...and it's going to haunt the rest of my week. For starters, my weigh-in was at 4:10am. I had to get up really early to take a drive to deep Jersey for work. The weighing was after a practically non-existent morning event and after only a little bit of stretching. Today there was no real workout to speak of.
After showering and dressing, I went to the bagel store and got a blueberry bagel with cream cheese, a black-and-white cookie and a chocolate covered, cream-filled donut. Where I was going, there's usually nothing to eat and I didn't want to be hungry all day. I got a large black coffee and it took me nearly the entire trip to consume all that crap.
For some strange reason, they decided to order a pizza for lunch, so I had two slices and a bottle of water. The rest of the day, we snacked occasionally on pretzels while we worked. At one point, I think I also had a handful of peanut M&Ms left over from Halloween.
I finally got back in the car around 5:45pm. I got home after stopping at Boston Market to pick up dinner at nearly 8:15pm. I had a chicken pot pie with a side order of macaroni and cheese and a piece of corn bread. More water.
I'm not ill, but I certainly would like to have a do-over on this one. Tomorrow, it's back to good health and fitness.
No comments:
Post a Comment