274.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 81.0)
___________________________________________________________
Now two pounds come back off
I've lost the ability to figure. I'd hoped I would lose a little, but this is just too good. However, in all fairness, I weighed in this morning way before I did any of my exercises.
Lunch
Two Kashi waffles with syrup.
Snack
Tea with a half Ezekiel muffin and Nutella. Followed by a Big water.
Later snack
A pear. A Big water. A few Z-crackers with almond butter.
Much later...
Dinner with our friends at Morton's. First there was "the ultimate Mortoni," which is basically a vodka martini with two olives stuffed with blue cheese. That was followed by a warm delicious onion bread and butter. Then a Caesar salad. Then a filet mignon, potato skins, scallops wrapped in bacon, macaroni and cheese. All topped off with coffee and a very healthy slice of key lime pie with whipped cream (and a taste of Robin's incredible chocolate cake). All in all, I'd say it was enough to undo weeks of dieting and exercise. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment