281.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 279.0 (pounds left: 2.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.0)
- Average weight for the week: 280.3
___________________________________________________________
Slept late, on purpose
Got up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head... Walked the dog, stretched a little, but went right to the other stuff, including resetting clocks all over the house. Perhaps I'll work out a bit later.
I know the weigh-in is another alcohol-related tragedy. It'll take about three days to work off the weight from that and yesterday's chocolate-inspired indiscretions. Still, overall, I think this was a good week in spite of the fact that I've now been doing this for two and a half months and only have a little more than a dozen pounds to show for it.
Breakfast
Coffee, Gjuice with my pills, a blueberry bagel with a few pieces of melted Cantal, a half of a half with almond butter and Nutella and the other half with butter and apricot preserves.
Lunch
There really wasn't much of a lunch. Just some light snacks with fruit—a bunch of pears—and not enough water.
Dinner
Since Alex was coming home, Robin made her favorite dish—lemon chicken with rice pilaf—and then we drove her back to Queens and made it home in time to watch Game 4 of the World Series.
No comments:
Post a Comment