Friday, November 27, 2009

A place I thought I'd never go again

264 days
278.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 3.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 85.0)
___________________________________________________________
Off time, off routine
Slept late, but did all of the routine except the whole basement part. Adjusting to the real Tony Little workout on the roller has been a bit difficult. But I think I'll get it.

Got up at 8:30am or so. Did my exercises in pieces. Differently than usual. It's an off day and I did it in an off way. At this writing...11:06am, I've now done all of it except the treadmill. But I've got things to do.

Breakfast
"Normal" Friday breakfast of oatmeal with flax, honey and cinnamon. Coffee. Got to remember to take those pills.

No lunch, no small meals...just dinner
During the day I had a yogurt and a few glasses of water, but for the most part, I did nothing I was supposed to do.

For dinner, we went to Brooklyn and had leftover turkey soup at a friend's house. We also had some cheese and crackers and some wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment