Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oliver barks me into action

272 days
274.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 2.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 81.0)
___________________________________________________________
He just barked and barked and barked...
...I thought maybe he was trying to jolt me into action since I overslept until nearly 6:40am. But after doing my stretches, I dressed, took him out and found he was trying to tell us he had to go. Very unusual way for him, especially that early in the morning. However, it got the job done, and it got me going.

And then...the weigh-in this morning was a wonderful surprise. I was hoping I could shave a pound off of yesterday's 277.0. But two-and-a-half! I'll take it!

Breakfast
It's Thursday, so what else? B-E-S-W-S-A-P-B-R-W-D-P.

10:30am
A pineapple-coconut yogurt with Cool Whip and a Big water.

12:35pm
A bowl of salad and a Big water. While making the salad, I shared a pear with Oliver.

2:15pm
A navel orange. Another Big water.

4:00pm
Numi Monkey Jasmine Green tea with Stevia and a toasted Ezekiel muffin—both sides—with raspberry jam on one side and orange marmalade on the other.

7:15pm
Salad. Followed by penne pasta with shrimp sautéed in olive oil and garlic. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment