Saturday, February 13, 2010

213 arrives

186 days
276.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 101.0)
___________________________________________________________
Another half creeps back on
Tough night's sleep. The dog is really driving me off my own bed. I got up at 6:40am on a Saturday and came down to work rather than listen to him lick himself. I did a little bit of stretching but it seems I tore something in my right groin and it's really painful. So I'm going to ease into it as the day goes on.

Breakfast
A slice of peasant toast with some sliced Lamb Chopper cheese followed by two blueberry Kashi waffles with butter and syrup. And coffee. And Gjuice with meds and vites.

Lunch
A toasted half Ezekiel muffin with Nutella, eated while cooking. I reheated some of Robin's wonderful sauce and had it with a serving of "organic" rotini and shredded parmesan cheese. I shared a little with Oliver. And a Big water.

Late afternoon
I fed and walked Oliver and then went to work with Lenny for while after taking a shower.

Dinner
Robin and I shared a Cesar salad and a stuffed veal chop at Galleria in Westbury with Lois and Mike. I had a Long Island iced tea AND a dirty martini, but I laid off the bread. We shared tartufos for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment