Friday, February 12, 2010

Last vestige of my birthday stings

187 days
275.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 100.5)
___________________________________________________________
So, the moral of the story is...
If you didn't finish the cake when it was fresh, throw it away. It wasn't good for you then; it can't be too good for you later. Certainly, if I need to figure out how I gained a half pound instead of losing another two or more, it was the late night cake.

So much for vows, huh?

Breakfast
Another trip to Jagermeister. After driving Robin to work, I wanted another egg sandwich. Don't know what got into me. And coffee.

Lunch
A corn muffin with butter and orange marmalade. More coffee. And a Big water.

Mid-Afternoon
An orange, and a Big water.

Late Afternoon
A slice of peasant bread with almond butter and strawberry preserves, eaten while I walked the dog.

Dinner
A chicken from Costco and a baby back ribs. I started with a salad and I also finished the wine from the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment