Friday, February 5, 2010

At 6:50am today, I became 58

194 days
276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 101.5)
___________________________________________________________
The extra pound was a rude awakening
This is frustrating, but only because it's slow on purpose...or so I tell myself (today).

I did most of the workout today. All of the stretches. I skipped alternate toe touching because I didn't think my lower back would approve. I'm rewinding my push ups back to 10, trying for 10 really solid ones, instead of 25 or so where I'm struggling to breath and not really getting all the way down and up. I'll get there again and be stronger next time.

In the basement, I did the whole 100 crunches but only 15 minutes on the treadmill, a good bit of it running at around 4.5. I even (finally) pushed the running past a minute, going all the way to around a minute and a half. Felt good.

Breakfast
Oatmeal with flax, cinnamon and honey. I think I'm learning how to make oatmeal almost perfect. Coffee, Gjuice, meds, vites and a tiny, tiny sliver of last night's cake, rolled up into a little ball. More of it got on my fingers than in my mouth, but that chocolate is tasty stuff.

Lunch
After getting back from Brooklyn, I put three of those mistakenly purchased veggie sausages on a plate in the microwave and ate them on a hot dog roll with some hot dog relish while I waited for Michelle's soup to be hot enough to eat. Then I ate it. Not drank it. Not sipped it. Ate it. Big water after.

Dinner
Tonight we all went to Artisanal. I had the bronzini ("I should'a known it was Bronzini all along"). We had aged gouda fondue, we had chocolate fondue. We drank drinks, we drank wine. We had a really good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment