276.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 101.0)
- Average weight for the week: 276.4)
___________________________________________________________
My schedule was completely gone out of whack today
I was up working in Helix before 7:00am and only came up for some coffee a few times until nearly 3:00pm.
Net-net, last week's average was 275.8, meaning this week was a net gain of 0.6 pounds. I ended up near where I wanted to be, but I could have done better had I been a lot more conscientious. Two egg sandwiches in one week. What was I thinking?
By the time I was done and started shipping the work back to Las Vegas, it was time to get ready for dinner.
Dinner
Cashew nuts in a bowl. Chips and salsa. Tequila and lime (a solo shot while everyone else had Champagne). Two types of cheeses; a Cantal and a sheep cheese whose name I forget. Those little garlic parmesan bread things. Salad. Slices of fresh baguette. Rack of lamb with mint jelly, potatoes and asparagus. Wonderful dinner. And for dessert...fruit (yes...watermelon!) and some totally nasty chocolate cake with coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment