275.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.0)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 100.5)
___________________________________________________________
And why do I love Thursday mornings?
Mostly because of breakfast, which is generally my favorite meal of the day.
And I would have loved this Thursday even more if I'd actually lost some more weight, especially when I was so good—and drank so much water—yesterday.
When I first stepped on the scale it said 274.0. Then it said 275.5. Then 276.5. Then 277.5. Then 273.5 and on and on. I was doing the bathroom floor dance with the scale and ultimately went with 275.5 because it came up on the last three weighings.
I slept hard and long and bagged the workout this morning because of low back pain again. I felt fine yesterday, but today is another story.
Breakfast
Bacon-egg-swiss-salt-and-pepper-bacon-really-well-done-please. Back at home, supplemented with coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites and all is right with the world.
Lunch
I cut some leftover meatloaf into the size and shape of a hot dog, heated it in the microwave and ate it on a hot dog rool. Big water.
Dinner
The Orient. Wonderful night. Ended with a seven-layer cake...only one slice. No alcohol, but there was cake. Even Tommy had a slice!
No comments:
Post a Comment