277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 102.0)
- Average weight for the week: (275.8)
___________________________________________________________
...once again, as near as I can recollect it
I was surprised at the loss of a pound, but I was pretty much out of the kitchen most of the day yesterday so...let's just say I was pleasantly apprehended, but not surprised.
Net, speaking of the average for the week, while near my goal for the week, is back up and heading completely the wrong way. Got to get that down this week.
Breakfast
Whole wheat pancakes today. A new thing, and quite good.
Lunch
No lunch...saving it all up for the big Super Bowl party.
Dinner
After this unholy mess, I will be surprised if I lost anything.
There was dim sum, cheese chunks, M&Ms, soda, mudslides (I had a small one, to no effect), diet black cherry soda, vegetables for dipping and a variety of other goodies on the table. By the time dinner rolled around, however, I was at Central General Hospital with Larry. His mom had to be taken there after falling out of her wheelchair and landing on her head.
While there, I had a cup of coffee and a bag of pretzel things (can't remember the name). Later, around 10:00pm, when Robin finally got there to take me home, I had some of her macaroni and cheese (it was great) and a roast beef sandwich on a croissant. Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment