Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Up early working

175 days
273.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 79.5)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 98.0)
___________________________________________________________
Still making progress
Tried stretching early but got weird cramps in my legs near the knees. In any event, I had an early work call (6:00am) that took me till nearly 9:00am so there was no workout again this morning.

Breakfast
Key lime yogurt with Cool Whip. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.

10:45am
Half grapefruit and a Big water.

Lunch
Veggie Delight from Subway and two Big waters. And a sliver of that "Death by Chocolate" thing from last night.

Mid-Afternoon
No fruit. Instead, I made myself a hot dog on the grill with a slice of munchee cheese, with ketchup and relish. While that was cooking, I also ate a toasted Deli Flat with a few slices of a nice cheese (can't remember what kind). This was pure aggravation eating.

Late Afternoon
While feeding Oliver I had a slice of toasted Ezekiel bread with the last of the apricot-pineapple preserves and a cup of vanilla tea.

Dinner
We met our friends at The Orient and had a wonderful dinner, served by the lovely Fiona (like that's her real name), our new "regular" waitress. We had vegetable spring rolls, Honk Kong soup, shrimp, scallop and asparagus in XO sauce, ginger-scallion chicken and pork chow fun in black bean sauce. Oranges and fortune cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment