273.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 79.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 98.0)
___________________________________________________________
I was determined to get back to it
It took me nearly a half hour to convince myself I could do it again and I did. I started stretching, did my calisthenics and then headed down the basement.
Down there, I did my 100 crunches, 30 left, 40 back, 30 right. Then I got on the elliptical and resumed watching "West Side Story" where I'd left off last week the last time I worked out. It was the rumble scene. After the fight, Maria and Tony sing "There's A Place" and at this point, I'm working up a pretty good head of steam on the machine. The right leg bangs into the stand that's holding the laptop very tenuously and before I could reach out, I saw it fall to the floor. When I picked it up, the screen wasn't physically broken, but it looked more like a Kandinsky on drugs than a laptop.
The damage is done. I'll have to think of something else to do while I walk, ride and glide until I can buy another machine for out there. Or maybe I can rig one of the various DVD players in the house to a TV down there.
Breakfast
Raspberry yogurt with Cool Whip, coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.
10:30am
A half grapefruit and another cup of coffee.
Lunch
A Veggie Delite from Subway. Big waters (2).
Late Afternoon
Tea with a slice of Ezekiel toast with blueberry preserves. While cooking Oliver's dinner, we also shared a pear.
Dinner
Spaghetti and meat balls. While cooking dinner, I reheated and ate four baby back ribs from several nights ago. Big water. And just before bed, one of those 60-calorie fruit bars.
No comments:
Post a Comment