278.0pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 3.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 84.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 103.0)
___________________________________________________________
...as near as I can recollect it
I wasn't surprised all that much by the weight gain after last night's incredible dinner. Disappointed yes. Surprised hardly.
Slept late and once again did not get motivated to work out.
Breakfast was the usual blueberry Kashi waffles. Lunch I don't really recall. Probably something reheated from the refrigerator. Dinner was at a restaurant near the ill-fated Rose Planetarium.
After freezing off our collective tuchi walking around the Museum of Natural Mystery, we headed back to L.I., me only wanting to sleep. We went to Cardinale's in Syosset and had hot chocolate and a "zabaglione pear" thing that was quite tasty. Then I headed off to bed while Robin and Alex stayed up watching TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment