Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Why you shouldn't weigh every day?

190 days
279.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 4.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 85.5)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 104.0)
___________________________________________________________
Did it all again
This time, with too many events and errands looming in the day, I got started at 6:03am. Pretty good. Morning constitutional was less than stellar, but hardly unstellar enough to explain the gain of two-and-a-half pounds since yesterday, when I tried to be very good. That's why you shouldn't weigh yourself every day, but I still think the discipline is important.

Breakfast
Kashi and flax with almond milk. Coffee. Forgot meds and vites!

11:30am
A toasted half Ezekiel muffin with almond butter, coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites. Problem fixed. After that, and a second constitutional, I came downstairs with a large glass of water.

Lunch
Ate the last of the macaroni and cheese with some grated parmesan and a few drop of HK. Microwaved a spicy black bean burger, a slice of Megoran melted on top on a Deli Flat to eat with the hefty side dish. Big water, and another to go downstairs.

Dinner
We had some kind of "faux deli" dinner, with the pastrami and brisket brought in from Fairway, of all places. It was okay. The pastrami was better. I had a little of each. And a Big water, and some Green Iced Tea, and a chocolate flying saucer afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment