Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The weather comes back—snow all night and day

183 days
275.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 100.5)
___________________________________________________________
A pound goes away, again
Will today be the last time I see this weight? Somehow, I managed to drop another pound overnight. And this morning, I shoveled instead of working out again. I need to get back on the horse, but I'm waking up so cold and achy that I just want to sleep.

Breakfast
Kashi and flax with almond milk and several slices of banana. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.

Lunch
A bowl of angel hair with some of Robin's leftover sauce and grated parmesan. Oliver drooled, but only got a little. Big water.

Later...
After feeding and walking Oliver, I had three of those garlic parmesan bread chip things. I shared all three with Oliver. Big water.

Dinner
We brought in a pizza from Mario's, half meatball. I had two slices with meatballs and one plain. We also have a bowl of salad each. Big green iced tea. Meds and vites.

No comments:

Post a Comment