Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Still improving

176 days
274.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.5)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 99.0)
___________________________________________________________
Slow and steady
I got up early, but I didn't work out today. I showered and weighed in and another half pound was gone, mercifully. Maybe I can get some momentum going...

Breakfast
Kashi and flax with almond milk. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.

10:30am
Half an Ezekiel muffin toasted with almond butter. More coffee.

Lunch
A flood in the basement pushed me over the edge and I ate my way through it. Big water, with a slice of pizza, two veggie sausages (80 cal) and a spicy black bean burger on an Ezekiel bun with some sliced cheese, artichoke, relish and ketchup.

Late Afternoon
Ezekiel toast with red raspberry preserves and tea.

Dinner
Pizza, big water, meds and vites.

Later still
Tea and a slice of some chocolate thing a patient made for Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment