Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day comes and goes quietly

184 days
276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 101.5)
___________________________________________________________
A weird breakfast
When I sat down with my coffee this morning, after doing some stretches, I had three small chunks of baguette with strawberry preserves with my coffee. I didn't have vitamins or medicine because I saw that I forgot to take them last night, so I'd wait for this evening.

When I first stepped on the scale, it showed 273.5. I was stunned. I got on again and it said the same thing but then it changed to 274, then 275 and then back to 274. So I moved the scale to its normal spot in the middle of the room and this time it said 276.5, over and over again. So I'm going with the bad number but happy to glimpse "the future."

Lunch
Salad. I ate more of the leftovers from the older of the two still in the refrigerator.

Late afternoon
Tea with a toasted slice of peasant bread smeared with Apricot-Pineapple preserves.

Dinner
Omelettes, with little pieces of tooth broken off while I ate mine. Cheese and onions. Gjuice with last night's meds and vites tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment