270.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: -2.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 76.5)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 95.0)
___________________________________________________________
A pleasant surprise
I was hoping I'd continue to drop the weight, but somewhat shocked at the number this morning. The cramp in my leg seems to have subsided, so I was able to stretch a bit. I did the push ups but I couldn't do a single jumping jack without discomfort. Yesterday, when I took Oliver out, I stepped down funny and felt my right hip and thigh "give way." It was a bit scary and so uncomfortable that I took a Valium around 4:30pm.
Breakfast
The Thursday special, with coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.
Lunch
A slice of pizza and a tuna sandwich on a Deli Flat with a slice of munchee cheese and a slice of red onion.
Late Afternoon
I melted a few slices of cheese on some of those garlic/parmesan chips, three to be exact. I also had some cheese chips and at Fairway, I had a few slices of baguette with balsamic vinegar.
Dinner
Robin had sent me to Fairway for chopped sirloin when the rate of falling snow put the kibosh on her plans to get Brazilian chicken for the second straight night. So we ended up eating spaghetti and meat balls and garlic bread and later, we had tea and another slice of that nasty chocolate cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment