273.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -1.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.0)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 98.5)
___________________________________________________________
And no change
Instead, I had my breakfast and got down to work early. There's a lot of stuff to get done today and I'll just have to be happy with stasis for now. No loss, no gain, okay.
Breakfast
Two veggie sausage links and a slice of Ezekiel bread toasted with orange marmalade and coffee while I cooked my Friday oatmeal. Gjuice, meds and vites. Around 400 calories and all good, healthful food.
11:15am
Half a grapefruit.
Lunch
Around 12:30pm, I made my weekly Italian veggie sausage sandwich, on a hot dog roll, with some hot dog relish and some shredded asiago/parmesano/romano underneath. While that cooked outside in the freezing cold, I ate seven of those garlic/parmesan rounds with sliced cheese melted on them in the m'wave. I shared some of them with Oliver, but they were really delicious. It's really cold out today and I decided to use one of my birthday soups, so that's cooking while I'm working and I'll check on it in a half hour or so.
Throughout the course of the afternoon, I had three bowls of soup. I shared one with Oliver. In one of them, the temporary crown I got on Tuesday lifted off and disappeared, most likely down my throat.
Late afternoon
I had tea and toast with pear preserves while I cooked for Oliver. I also finished that bag of cashews with a few Ghirardelli dark chocolate drops mixed in for good measure.
Later yet...
We went to the movies in Manorhaven. We all shared a humongous popcorn. After that, we went to the two-story diner on Northern Boulevard. I had a Reuben Sandwich with fries. For dessert, I had a chocolate brownie and coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment