273.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -1.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.0)
- Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 98.5)
___________________________________________________________
Two days hardly marks a trend...
...but I really, really want to lost all this weight and I believe, in spite of what my doctor says, that the exercise will really make the difference. So, I got up at 6:00am and got into it. My push-up count is down but I'm going for quality, not quantity. So instead of pushing 26 or so where I was a few weeks ago, I'm at 10 full-strength and I'll work my way back up.
Instead of video, this morning the distraction was aural. I listened to a cassette of George Carlin on the stationary bike. The bike is loud and it was a little hard to hear at times, but the worst part is not knowing how much time you've accumulated. So I'm thinking iPod, or just bringing a clock into the room.
What I'm really thinking is how I can get that laptop fixed or replaced. Finances are very tight right now.
Anyway, a half pound came back, but at least it wasn't one of those wild swings. I can deal, as Robin would say.
Breakfast
The Thursday special, with coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.
10:30am
Apple pie yogurt with Cool Whip. More coffee.
Lunch
Two slices of reheated frozen pizza from the other night. One with meatballs, one plain. Crusts shared with Oliver, of course. Big water.
Mid-Afternoon
Shared a pear and some canteloupe with Oliver. Big water.
Late Afternoon
While feeding Oliver, I had a slice of Ezekiel bread toasted with apricot-pineapple jam and a cup of Black Vanilla tea with Stevia.
Dinner
Salad, wonderful salad. Veal chop and sweet potato. Big water.
No comments:
Post a Comment