Monday, February 8, 2010

Now, finally, it really is Monday

191 days
276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 101.5)
___________________________________________________________
And I did it all
Starting around 20 minutes late, but still quite early, I got up and did my routine, diligently and deliberately and thus, sweatily and smell-ily.

Breakfast
A half grapefruit, coffee, meds and vites.

10:30am
An inch of a turkey wrap left over from last night.

Lunch
Generally a sardine sandwich, but not today. Today, I had a small bowl of leftover macaroni and cheese Robin made for Sunday's ill-fated Stupid Bowl Party. I also ate the leftover ham and swiss cheese croissant. Big water.

Various Snacks
I had, during the course of the afternoon, a pear, more water and another bite of my birthday cake.

Dinner
We reheated Robin's leftover Tex-Mex from Friday night and merged it with chicken tacos, hard and soft. Too much good food. Is that possible? Of course it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment