Friday, February 26, 2010

Setback Friday

173 days
273.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 1.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.0)
  • Ultimate goal: 175.0 (pounds left: 98.5)
___________________________________________________________
An unpleasant surprise
When I first stepped on the scale this morning, it read 276.0. I was really bummed out. Then I went out to shovel snow and when I came back, the number was much better, but still a step back in the wrong direction after all the good progress this week.

Breakfast
Oatmeal, flax, cinnamon and honey, with coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.

Late Morning
More coffee and a slice of leftover baguette with some almond butter.

Lunch
A microwaved Italian veggie sausage. Not so good, but there's too much snow outside to barbecue. I also extracted two meatballs and some sauce from last night's leftovers and heated that up to eat with a fork. Big water.

Dinner
Robin made chicken soup and we had pastrami sandwiches with a round knish.

No comments:

Post a Comment