Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This is really Tuesday

197 days
268.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -7.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 74.5)
___________________________________________________________
This is just as crazy as Monday...
...maybe even more so. But there it is. Twelve-and-a-half pounds down from yesterday. No sense at all. Weighed three times in three different locations.

I didn't get to write this until Wednesday morning, which is why the dating is weird. I didn't finish writing about Monday until this morning either.

Morning
No breakfast. No mid-morning snack. Having my annual physical this morning around 10:00am and I've been instructed not to eat at all prior to the event.

Lunch
Around 12:15pm I finally got home, went to ShopRite and bought a bowl of split pea soup with ham and had that for lunch, with some shredded cheese thrown in along with the oysterettes. Big water.

Late afternoon
An apple and a banana. Big water.

Dinner
We had a frozen pizza and I had some soup noodles (the soup had gone bad, but the noodles survived, heated with a dash of chutch). Big water. Another ice cream thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment