282.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 280.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.5)
___________________________________________________________
Once again, I yo-yo back up
Weight fluctuations of two and three pounds seem to be the norm lately. I'm trying to regain a handle on things but I'm increasingly frustrated.
I was pretty good last night, but apparently, not good enough. Two and a half pounds gained. Yuck.
Breakfast was Kashi, with sliced banana and some flax. I also ate the last onion pocket with vegetable cream cheese and the last slice of lox. I had coffee and some orange juice with my pills. Lunch was not the usual Wednesday Subway Veggie Delite, I'm sorry to say. I didn't get around to lunch until after 3:00pm and then it was some leftover brisket on a toasted bialy. And dinner was brought in from the chicken place in Mineola. Tasty stuff, a bit spicy. A nice salad to start.
All this would have been enough but I lost control around 10:30pm and had another slice of that pear crumble and a few chunks of Challah.
No comments:
Post a Comment