Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And right back off somehow

328 days
281.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 278.0 (pounds left: 3.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.0)
___________________________________________________________
This is probably a mistake (I hope)
This morning I broke one of the "rule of threes" rules. I worked until nearly 2:30am and didn't get started on my routine this morning until after 8:30am. I didn't weigh myself until 10:15am, which is about two hours later than usual.

Still, it seems unlikely that those two hours would net me a gain of three pounds over yesterday, especially when I was so good yesterday. I'm sure that slice of mousse could not have been worth that much. So, I'll press on and redouble the effort and tomorrow will be better.

Breakfast
A bowl of Kashi with a little flax and granola and soy milk and a banana, coffee and a swig of Gjuice with my pills.

Lunch
Boring! Same old Veggie Delite from Subway. Very spicy today. Same bag of Chipotle Sun Chips. Huge glass of cold water to wash it all down.

Snack
Around 1:45pm, my lack of sleep caught up with me, so when I woke up from my accidental nap at my desk, I went up and took a real one on my bed. Around an hour later, a phone call woke me up and I was very hungry so I went into the kitchen and made myself another one of those tomato and cheese sandwiches.

Dinner
There is chicken sitting on the counter defrosting, so it's fair to assume it will be consumed this evening. And that did turn out to be a fair assumption, but it was one breast each and nothing else, so I also ate Robin's leftover lunch, which was two more small slices of chicken, with penne and vegetables (broccoli, squash, carrots).

And for dessert...around 10:30pm, another slice of that mousse cake with Cool Whip. This whole operation takes a lot of willpower. Having crap like this in the house really doesn't help. But it was sooooooo good...

No comments:

Post a Comment