283.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 89.5)
___________________________________________________________
The odds are a little better
Since I didn't improve last week, this week's goal remains the same. However, with the loss of one pound from yesterday, I only have two pounds to reach it, where last week, I needed two-and-a-half.
What I ate today...
For breakfast, it was the half Ezekiel with almond butter, the staple and structural keystone (for the moment) of the long-term race. I had black coffee and I swigged a little GJuice with my medicine and vitamins. Oh yes, and I had a very small plastic cup half filled with the new Kashi cereal I bought yesterday and some soy milk.
No fruit. Not even that weird yellow watermelon we had last night. Robin took it to work like it was "Show and Tell."
Lunch was the rest of the leftover Chinese vegetables, the rest of Robin's chicken pizziola and the rest of my fish from last week. It was a big lunch, but it was good. I ate it slowly and enjoyed every bite. All of it was probably no good for me, but at least now it's all gone from the temptation box and I can refocus on yogurt again.
Dinner was a veal chop and a sweet potato. After dinner, I went to a meeting of my girls' softball league. After the meeting, a group of us went to a diner for coffee. I had a blueberry muffin with orange marmalade with my coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment