Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday starts off almost cold

341 days
283.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 2.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 90.0)
___________________________________________________________
Stasis
It's really a little too early for me to learn to keep my weight the same day to day; that's something I was hoping to be working on a year from now. I guess I'm going to have to start working harder to lose.

Cold start to the day, down in the low 60s. Feels good to me, but the rest of the local populace must be getting antsy. Last night, we missed the chance to register for the adult ed Defensive Driving course, the one that lowers your car insurance rates. Going to have to find an alternative.

Breakfast
Thursday morning special, tempting the fates. Picked it up on the way home from picking up Jaime's car. Now only one car needs body work. Slow and steady...

Lunch
Salad and watermelon.

A little later (4:40pm), I had a banana.

Dinner
I stopped by the seafood place on the way home from the bank and got us a shore dinner. Baked Chilean Sea Bass, coconut shrimp and crab cakes. It was really great, but Robin couldn't do it. She brought in some nice vegetables from The Orient to supplement.

Finally...Thursday finished cold and ready to get wet. Car is in the garage. Let it rain.

1 comment:

  1. it's good that you're eating salads but what do you put in the salad? cheese? how much? dressing? how much? do you still feel hungry afterwards?

    ReplyDelete