Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last hot day of summer?

336 days
283.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 89.5)
___________________________________________________________
No change, but not bad
Okay. I didn't gain or lose. Yesterday's lunch and late night snack at the diner notwithstanding, it's not a bad result.

Thursday on Tuesday
My friend Arnie asked me Sunday night "Hey, how 'bout we meet for breakfast one day this week?" I haven't had breakfast with Arnie in a while, like long before I started this program. But in keeping with the part of my plan that says I'm not going to give up the foods I love, I knew this meant a diner or similar place for eggs, sausage, home fries, toast, etc. So that means this week's Thursday breakfast swapped with today's.

Lunch was yogurt with Cool Whip. Drank a whole bunch of water. Exercises were fragmented throughout the day, culminating with a ride on the stationary bike that ended at 6:30pm.

After I ate, I went out and did some work on the deck, fixing a corner table that had broken while I was installing the bench backs.

Dinner was Boy's Night Out! Two slices of pizza, one with meatballs, one with zazeech, and a spinach roll washed down with a bottle of water. And I sure drank a lot of that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment